Deliveries & Returns
When you have placed an order with Fine & Superior Ltd, you will receive a confirmation e-mail immediately to advise we have your order in our system. In stock items are usually delivered within 10 working days to a UK address from time of purchase. For larger items delivery can be between 2 to 6 weeks in some instances, should a longer lead time be applicable, for example where a product is being made to order, we will contact you immediately post order to advise you of this. Our delivery partners will notify you by email as soon as possible once an estimated delivery date is known. Either way we will confirm (prior to the delivery date) the exact date and approximate time of delivery if available, this will be done either by a member of the Fine & Superior team or one of our chosen delivery teams.
Delivery methods explained
Fine & Superior deliver to the UK for free, the only exceptions are deliveries to PH, PA, IV, KW and AB postcodes, and delivery to Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands and Channel Islands. If you are overseas and have seen an item you would like, please contact us and we will endeavour to assist. We will deliver the goods to the address supplied by you at the point of order; this can either be your own address or a nominated address given by you. Deliveries are usually between 7.30 to 19.30 Monday to Friday however upon request we can arrange Saturday deliveries also.
Delivery methods are:
- UK Parcel Delivery – for small items: Delivery to your door, between 7.30 and 19.30 Monday to Friday, normally within 3-10 working days for in-stock items
- UK Furniture Delivery – For larger items, delivery is normally within 3-14 working days for in-stock items, for other items we will inform you of expected delivery dates - should you wish to confirm expected delivery timescales prior to ordering please email [email protected] stating the item name and product code if available. We will check the stock status and delivery estimation and respond swiftly.
- It is important that you inform us if there is restricted access to the delivery address or if delivery is not to the ground floor of the property.
- If you have any special requirements regarding delivery including specific time slots and dates please inform us at the time of placing the order, and we will inform you if this is possible. Please check that all items ordered have been delivered and inspect the items for any damage. For alternate delivery options please contact us at [email protected].
- Non-stock deliveries are usually made within 6-10 weeks of cleared funds. Non-stock lines are usually delivered within the stated period, however on rare occasions due to circumstances out of our control, we may exceed the 8-10 week delivery period. In these circumstances unless otherwise agreed we can offer a full refund if goods remain un-delivered after 12 weeks from date of payment.
- We offer full visibility on orders and will re-advise immediately of any delivery changes from the original stated date. All estimated delivery lead times are available prior to the point of ordering.
Free Delivery Service
- Fine & Superior do not charge you for delivery, just one of the many benefits when shopping with us.
Cancelling an order
- Should you wish to cancel your order for any reason you can do so up to 7 days after payment has been made in line with your statutory rights.
- Cancellations within this time will be eligible for a full refund minus any costs we reasonably incur in fulfilling the order, including but not limited to any credit card charges incurred.
- To cancel an order please e-mail [email protected] marking the subject field of the e-mail as “cancellation of order” along with your order number (which will be provided in your email order confirmation).
- Cancellations cannot normally be made after the delivery date has been confirmed, as these have been processed and will be on route to your address.
- Should you no longer require the order, you can return it through our returns process; just notify us within 7 days after receipt of the goods.
Returning your order
- You may return the product to fineandsuperior.com should you find it damaged or the goods do not meet your approval.
- Any courier damages should be advised by either phone or e-mail, together with a clear digital image of the damage, within 3 days of receipt of the goods, if possible we ask that you check the delivered item before signing for it or alternatively please sign as 'accepted unchecked'.
- If the goods do not meet your approval, we can either offer a refund or an exchange. You will need to notify fineandsuperior.com by e-mail or phone within 7 days of receipt of the goods, and return the goods within 21 days of receipt of the goods.
No Quibble Returns
- Fine & Superior offer a no quibble returns service. Should you not be happy with your purchase please contact us to request a return. We will provide a unique returns number, you can then do one of the following things:
- Smaller items - These should be re-packaged in their original packaging in full re-sale condition and returned to Fine & Superior, Open Country, Rigton Hill, North Rigton, LS17 0DJ, with the returns number clearly noted on the packaging.
- Larger items - For a nominal charge we will arrange for the courier service to visit you and collect the item. All original packaging must be put back on the item for its safe shipping for Fine & Superior to accept a return and either refund or replace the item accordingly.
- All returns will be assessed for damage, should we feel that any damage has occurred whilst in your care we may either, offer a partial refund, or no refund. We will not accept returns if the item is used, unless found to be faulty. In the event of a fault you must first contact Fine & Superior by phone or e-mail, before agreeing any return.
This does not affect your statutory rights.